Thursday, January 10, 2013

{style} wonderous c.wonder


i am a prep at heart. i love all things monogrammed. bright colors are vital. button down shirts and cardigans dominate my closet as much as puffer vests and blazers. i own not only the orginial 'preppy handbook' (thanks, Dad), but also the follow-up 'true prep'- which was signed to me by the author when i met her at hampden-sydney a few years back. i grew up wearing ralph lauren and talbots kids and am now obsessed with j.crew and vineyard vines. i love my ribbon watch. it's in my blood and it's fine by me.


my newest addition to said obsessions is c.wonder. at the helm is tory burch's ex-husband and he doesn't disappoint. walking into the store you are welcomed by bright colors and tailored items. it's a prep's dream come true.


if i could live in this store, i would. in fact, much of my christmas wish list was dominated with links to the stores website and items i coveted. everything from jackets to sweaters to jeans to home goods- i will take it all. so here i am giving you a breakdown of my current favorite items from the brand- and to get you as equally obsessed as i am.

the ultimate blue blazer



skinny jeans in every color under the rainbow



girly grown-up sweater



driving mocs to get you going
dinnerware to host your next soiree



my new fave piece of non-stella jewelry (the last time you'll see me admit to this- ha)


for all of you northern virginian preps, the closest location is at tysons corner mall near macy's. run, don't walk. you won't be disappointed.

xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment