Monday, October 29, 2012

take a chance and make a change.

Fall is my favorite time of year. All the holidays, birthdays (including mine!), pumpkin-flavored anything, leaves changing, football, and cozy sweaters are just a few of the pleasures that autumn brings me. Everything changes but for the better.

my main man romping in the fall leaves.
So that includes me. I decided to take a chance and make a change- back to real estate! Just call me Realtor Riner. With the change in job, comes a re-vamp of the 'ol blog. I'm going to be combining my love of all things home, DIY, cooking, Pinterest projects, exercise, and just living well into one place to share with all of you. I've been busy over the past 1.5 years, so I'll be covering all of the fun items I've done and some new ones that I'll be trying.

Here goes nothing...wish me luck!

xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment